Why We Like The Pack In Pullover Hoodie
Patagonia's Pack In Pullover is one of our favorite lightweight insulators intended for cold treks and weekend camping trips, and it looks good enough for brisk days in the city. Its stretchy shell moves with you on trails and roads, while the DWR-treatment fends off light moisture like spring showers and even snowfall. With the 1/2-zip zipped up, the hood ensures solid coverage when the campfire isn't enough.
- Packable jacket brings warmth wherever you roam
- DWR-treated shell made with stretch as well as water-resistance
- Elastic-bound hood and adjustable hem ensure snug coverage
- 1/2-zip front offers ventilation
- Hidden zip pocket located at lower back
- Item #PATZ9JP
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR [lining] 100% recycled polyester, HeiQ
- FullRange (60g, 40% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- elastic binding
- 1 kangaroo, 1 hidden zip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backpacking, casual, hiking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 5, 2022
Great breathable hoody
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
Awesome sweater with breathability, this is very similar to the nano air in terms of fabric and insulation. I like the flexibility of the hood + quarter zip combination. Best used for on the move as it lets some wind through, or with a shell/windproof layer over top for colder days.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.