Move comfortably and confidently over precarious ridgeline hikes and through technical slot canyons with the Patagonia Nine Trails 20L Backpack. This pack boasts a lightweight, low-bulk design that won't hold you back on tough trails, but still offers the space to carry all the gear you need for a long afternoon trek.
The main compartment offers enough space for a hydration reservoir, food, and an extra layer, and the large stretch exterior pocket keeps your rain shell handy in case you collide with a thunderstorm during your adventure. Lightweight, tough Cordura fabric withstands frequent brushes with branches and rocks, and it's equipped with PU and DWR coatings to keep the contents from getting soaked in a storm. Compression straps manage your load to keep it as compact as possible, and the waist belt and sternum strap provide stability so you don't get thrown off balance when scrambling over boulders. And to keep your back from getting drenched with sweat on the ascent, Patagonia equipped this pack with a mono-mesh back panel that allows excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup.
- Made for moving comfortably through the mountains
- Coated Cordura fabric is light, durable, and water-resistant
- Large stretch exterior pocket for additional storage
- Side compression manages load and increases stability
- Mono-mesh back panel is extremely breathable
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap and waist belt
- Multiple stash pockets keep small gear organized
- Item #PAT02G3
- Q & A
Goldie Locks pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack is the perfect size for day trip adventures. Hiking with the dogs, adventuring into a new camp spot (not backpacking) keep your running gear for after work, short weekend trip to Cali. All those things you need for those adventures can be stowed in this amazing pack. Really fits a lot of gear without looking bulky at all!