Select style & size:Select options
The trails are calling.
When spirited trail rides beckon, load up the Patagonia Nine Trails 14L Backpack for harmonious organization of your riding gear and easy sipping on your trusty mountain bike. The Nine Trails 14L Pack includes a two-liter HydraPak reservoir, so you can stay properly hydrated on multi-hour rides on your favorite stretch of dirt. Although it's designed for the rigors of mountain biking, it makes a great choice for the day hiker seeking a compact hydration pack with plenty of storage.
The Nine Trails 14L Backpack remains secure on your back with its supportive shoulder harness and padded back panel, and the adjustable sternum strap and waist belt to keep it from bouncing excessively. The main compartment is large enough to swallow all of your gear, including repair tools, spare tubes, energy-fueling snacks, and spare layers. Patagonia also places an external-stretch pocket that's great for stashing a rain shell when it's not needed.
- Compact hydration pack for the rigors of mountain biking
- HydraPak reservoir for staying hydrated on the trail
- Rugged Cordura fabric with DWR finish to repel moisture
- Supportive shoulder harness keeps it from bouncing around
- Large main compartment stores riding gear and spare layers
- Front tool pocket carries your spare tubes and multi-tools
- External stretch compartment for stashing a rain shell
- Item #PAT02G6
- Q & A
Great so far
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got the Patagonia Nine Trails 14L mountain bike hydration pack about 10 days ago and have roughly 80 miles with it so far. I am really happy with the way the L/XL fits my 6'2" frame, and stays secure on the trail. The zippered pockets on each hip are key for me - phone in the left and Gels/Bites in the right. The stash pockets just behind them are great for stuffing a lightweight windbreaker or vest. The hydration bladder is good so far and the internal pocketing is solid. I like the simplistic nature of this pack, as it has everything you need, but nothing you don't, so it's relatively light compared to other bags this size. Highly recommended.
s / m, x / xL Let me know the size.