Nothing Nano About It—Other Than The Size.
Much like kids, winter weather can be predictably unpredictable, which is why items such as the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Nano Puff Jacket exists. Not so different than the adult version (though with the exception of its size), the Nano Puff Jacket is endowed with a durable and bluesign approved polyester material that withstands rough-and-tumble play and mellow hikes alike. Additionally, the DWR treatment fends off light precipitation and flurries, and the internal windflap (which is located beneath the front zipper) offers enhanced protection from warmth-sapping temperatures or winds. More importantly however, the Nano Puff is equipped with the same, eco-conscious PrimaLoft insulation as the adult version, providing warmth regardless of the weather.
- A versatile jacket for kids that know no bounds
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Zippered hand pockets feature reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down label is also included
- Item #PAT024U