A warm baby is a happy baby.
Keep your little lady warm and snug as a bug with the Patagonia Infant Girl's Nano Puff Jacket. A unique quilting pattern keeps the PrimaLoft One insulation from shifting while a Deluge DWR finish provides moisture-resistant protection for quick jumps from the car seat to the crib.
- A light, warm puffy for your little adventure girl
- Ripstop material is durable against tear and abrasion
- Partially recycled PrimaLoft fill gives new life to old material
- Quilt pattern keeps warmth consolidated
- Zippered handwarmer pockets for little treasures
- Spandex wrist cuffs keep a secure fit over little hands
- Hand-me down ID label for multi-sibling use
- Item #PAT024S
- Q & A
Infant size chart confusing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 140lbs
0-3 months= 3M
3-6 months= 6M
6-12 months= 12M
12-18 months= 18M
18-24 months= 24M
Great jacket for kids
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Patagonia is my go to for jackets. I got this jacket for my 16 mo. old granddaughter and it's perfect for warmth and not bulky.