Versatile, cozy little-man puffy.
Put the Patagonia Infant Boys' Nano Puff Jacket on your little ham when you shuffle him from home to the ski area's daycare center. This cozy jacket features PrimaLoft One insulation that keeps your guy toasty and comfortable in spring-like temperatures and that works great as a midlayer on stormy winter days.
- Deluge DWR coating sheds lightly falling snow, sleet, or rain
- Polyester mini-ripstop outer fabric feels smooth and layers nicely beneath his jacket or bunting
- PrimaLoft One supplies cozy warmth
- Relaxed fit gives him plenty of room to move his arms
- Quilt pattern keeps the insulation in place
- Full-length front zipper with internal draft flap, elasticized cuffs, and drawcord hem block out the elements and seal in warmth
- Jacket stuffs down into its internal zip chest pocket when not in use
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets hold his tissues
- 100% recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program
- Item #PAT3194
- Q & A
Warm and lightweight
We bought this to use in the winter. We keep him in it for his car seat - it's great because it's not too thick so the car seat is still functionable. It's great but runs a little big - our child is 13 months and still wears the 6-12 months. Very cute
perfect for carseat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12mos
My 12 month old is on the smaller side (19lbs. 28") and this fits him just about perfect; a little room to grow. perfect for going to and from the car to daycare without being too bulky for the car-seat (which is exactly why i picked this jacket)
Works for me, why not for mini-me?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have had the same Nano Puff for years. It works across every activity from fishing, skiing, touring, hiking, camping and walking into work. I figured it would be the same for my son and it has delivered. Great colors, great fit and outstanding craftsmanship in such a small piece. Little boys play hard and this thing takes the abuse, and all the washings, like a champ. When in doubt, spend a little more for a piece that will take the abuse and can be cleaned up and passed on once your kid outgrows it - Patagonia prides itself in recycling their pieces/materials, only makes sense to hand it off as a hand me down once it is too small (and I'm confident it will be just as good as day 1).