A warm and breathable vest for stop-start activities.
Your fingers might still get cold when you're crimping, and your head might get a little sweaty when you're skinning, but your core will be perfect in the Patagonia Nano Air Women's Vest. It combines the best qualities of a fleece, a puffy, and a softshell, with water-shedding, DWR-coated nylon ripstop face fabric, warm-when-wet FullRange synthetic insulation, and mechanical stretch that lets you move easily on the wall, the skin track, or the hiking trail. Stretchy binding at the armholes and a drawcord at the hem helps stop your heat from escaping, while the zippered hand pockets work under packs and harnesses, and the Nano Air's serious breathability keeps you from overheating and then getting cold during stop-start activities.
- A multipurpose vest to keep your core warm when the temperature dips
- FullRange insulation mimics the warmth and pack-ability of down
- Mechanical stretch provides range of motion for active wear
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow with ease
- Tall hand pockets allow for access under a harness or backpack
- Item #PAT01XQ