Why We Like The Patagonia Microdini Hooded Jacket
- Lightweight micro-fleece jacket with street style and trail functionality
- Quick-drying material ensures you won't be left uncomfortable
- Zippered hand-warming pockets also keep small valuables secure
- Made with recycled material for a lighter production impact
- Item #PATZA2J
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 26.75in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 10, 2022
Perfect for Mild Temps
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
Perfect zip up hoodie. It is light weight. Great for mild temps. I live in SC so I get chilly fairly easy. I wore it yesterday when it was around 60, overcast and windy. The wind blew through it pretty easy. I switched to the Patagonia Nano Puff. Fits as expected.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help