Micro D Snap-T Jacket
Keep your little guy cozy on chilly fall days of leaf-pile diving sessions in the Patagonia Micro D Snap-T Jacket. Made with a super soft and lightweight microfleece, this jacket offers unbelievable comfort and easy-layering warmth that'll keep them warm in the outdoors when temperatures start to dip. A snug-fitting hood with spandex binding helps to keep them protected from the wind and cold, while the same binding at the sleeves and hem keeps their warmth sealed in. The full-length zipper makes it easy to throw on layers underneath the jacket when it's colder than expected, and two handwarmer pockets give them a cozy stash to stash their freezing fingers.
- Soft and cozy fleece with lightweight warmth for fall adventures
- Microfleece construction offers warmth and comfort in chilly weather
- Fixed hood offers snug coverage against wind and cold temps
- Full-zip design makes it easy to layer underneath
- Hand pockets provide an easy place to stash school essentials
- Chest pocket adds quick storage and detailing
- Item #PAT02VL
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [large] 22.5in
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help