People unzip their insulators and turn to cooler attire as traces of spring's sunny delight starts seeping through winter's chill—but for you, the fleece is forever. As Patagonia's lightest fleece available, the Women's Micro D Fleece Jacket is an excellent choice for winter's transition into spring. Its microfleece is incredibly soft against the skin, and Patagonia made it out of recycled bottles for bonus green points.
- Patagonia's lightest fleece comforts you after long ski days
- Quick-drying microfleece made from recycled bottles
- Double-fleece collar with full-length front zip
- Princess seams offer a feminine look
- Welted handwarmers with clean finish on hem and cuffs
- Item #PAT01RZ
- Q & A
great to have in a pinch and to layer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
love the soft, lightweight but coziness of this sweater/jacket. I especially love the collar which can turn up quite high to make a nice windbreak on my neck. While the outside pockets aren't too deep, there are 2 great internal pockets to make sure nothing gets lost. It's a slim fit that works under a ski jacket or alone.