Micro D Bunting
After you bundle your baby girl up in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Micro D Bunting, you'll be wanting one of your own, but the 24-month size is probably a bit small for you. Its plush polyester fleece fabric wraps her up in soft warmth, while the hood, feet, and convertible hand mitts provide head-to-toe coziness. Diaper changes are made easy with a full-length front zip, and its gusseted crotch and non-skid soles keep her toddling around the house at a mile a minute.
- A cozy fleece bunting to keep your little one warm at all times
- Soft microfiber fleece ensures blanket-like comfort
- Built in hood, feet, and convertible mitts provide complete coverage
- Full-length zipper makes diaper changes quick and easy
- Gusseted crotch accommodates diapers and delivers ease of motion
- Non-skid soles keep them from slipping during first steps
- Three-snap closure at neck opening keeps zipper away from neck
- Item #PAT012I
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 6, 2020
Cutest little thing
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is so cute and so warm. We bought this for her so that she can be cozy and warm on our first backpacking adventure this Spring. It fits her perfect and I can tell she's going to be nice and warm in it. I plan on throwing her base layer on underneath it with some wool socks and then I got her some patagonia booties to go on the outside of this to keep her feet warm. Love how we can tuck her little hands into it while she's sleeping so she stays warm. She hates blankets on her. lol
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help