A work jacket isn't much good if you can't move enough in it to actually work. Solving this problem, Patagonia built the Men's Maple Grove Canvas Jacket with a stretch canvas fabric and bellow-pleated shoulders to allow plenty of freedom of movement for everything from chopping wood to unloading groceries. Of course, just because it's flexible doesn't mean it's not tough—it offers plenty of abrasion-resistance to withstand daily duties, and its DWR finish sheds light rain and snow when the clouds gather. A pile fleece lining in the body and low-profile Thermogreen insulation keep you toasty on frigid mornings and offer a cozy feel, and the stowaway hood can be deployed in a pinch to shield you from sudden winter storms.
- Classic work jacket imbued with modern stretch
- Canvas fabric is tough, yet flexible for mobility
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow
- Pile fleece lining traps warmth and feels soft
- Thermogreen insulation offers low-profile wamrth
- Taffeta sleeve lining slides on easily
- Stowaway hood zips into collar when not needed
- Bellow pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion
- Item #PAT01ZO
- Q & A
Great looking fall jacket
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 165lbs
This is an awesome jacket for the shoulder seasons here in Utah! It's good looking, comfortable, and fits great!
Great Transitional Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this as a gift for my Fiance and this is what he said "This jacket lives up to the Patagonia brand reputation, perfect for wearing while camping, on a fall hike, or to work in the winter. It can be worn with dressier clothes or casual clothes. The jacket bottom sits at the hips so I would not recommend this jacket for snow days. A nice feature I like about this jacket is the hidden hood that is zipped in the collar. I do wish the jacket was a little thicker, the Sherpa lining is not enough in the winter months to wear by itself. I would say this jacket is ideal for Fall and early Spring."