Lunar Frost Jacket
Patagonia’s new Lunar Frost fleece sounds other-worldly, but is actually quite down-to-earth. Using vegan-friendly recycled fabrics in a modern slouchy silhouette, Patagonia’s new fleece offers dreamy-soft comfort and chic retro style. Without taking an excessive toll on the earth’s critters or finite resources, Patagonia stays true to its environmental mission by using recycled polyester fabric.
Zip-up in the Lunar Frost to stay cozy and warm so you can spend more time connecting with nature and enjoying the outdoors. Whether sitting around a campfire or on a fall foothills hike, this fuzzy fleece will keep you comfortably grounded.
- A cropped fleece for cold weather warmth and style
- High-pile fleece insulates against chilly winter days
- Polyester weave is soft on skin for deluxe comfort
- Handwarmer pockets securely stow keys and phone
- Elasticated hem affords a flattering fit at the waist
- Slouchy, boxed cut provides a modern silhouette
- Vegan-friendly, recycled fabric demonstrates Patagonia’s pledge to the environment
- Item #PAT032V
- 65% polyester, 35% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2020
Sheds polyester fibers everywhere
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 125 lbs
No thanks, love the texture but thumbs down from an environmental perspective.