Select style & size:Select options
Made for multi-pitches.
Patagonia designed the Linked Pack to move with you while climbing day-long multi-pitches. The Linked has enough room for water, lunch, and layers, and Patagonia added gear loops to attach the cams and draws you don't need for the next pitch. The Linked also has a top strap for your climbing rope, and this top-loader features a drawcord closure that's easy to open on hanging belays. Reinforced haul handles let you drag the Linked behind you on chimney pitches, and the hydration sleeve includes a port for your hose. Patagonia made the Linked out of water-resistant fabrics, burly Ballistic reinforcements, and Cordura for the long-lasting durability that climbing walls call for.
- Carries all your gear on long multi-pitch climbs
- Water-resistant fabrics repel the elements
- Ballistic Cordura-reinforced base is extremely durable
- Top-loader design offers easy access to contents
- Mesh straps and back panel allow airflow for cool-wearing comfort
- Internal sleeve fits hydration reservoir for on-the-go sipping
- Top strap accommodates various loads or secures a rope
- Reinforced haul handles won't buckle under pressure
- Item #PAT02HP
- Q & A
Great for day hikes or multipitch climbs
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Perfect size to bring snacks and some water on day hikes and rugged enough to bring up on some rock walls. Multiple clip in points for the bag if you feel like hauling it up.
Perfect multi pitch bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag is the perfect size to take the essentials on smaller multi pitch climbs or objectives. I recently took up devils tower and was exactly what i needed. there's enough room for water, rain jacket, puffy and some food. It's extremely durable, I've climbed too many chimneys to count with this on my back and it has yet to rip. The top strap is great for attaching a rope to the top of the bag. The haul loops are very handy and have allowed me to haul the bag, hang it on an anchor or hang it from my harness without the fear of it falling.