Why We Like The Lightweight Better Sweater Hoodie
When we're looking for a wear-it-everywhere fleece, we never think twice about throwing on the Patagonia Lightweight Better Sweat Hoodie. It's dressed up enough for a day in the office, but has the durability and easy-layering warmth we need for our rugged weekend pursuits. Plus, the side and underarm panels enhance our mobility and stretch so we can climb and hike with ease.
- Lightweight fleece designed for daily use and outdoor pursuits
- Face fabric looks good around town and resists wear in the mountains
- Soft fleece lining provides ideal warmth for cool spring days
- Stretchy side panels enhance overhead movement on tough climbs
- Snug-fitting hood blocks the cold and fits underneath a helmet
- Zippered pockets keep important items secure and within reach
- Item #PATZ9FJ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29in
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking, climbing, all-mountain skiing & snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2020
Bought this my two son in law, they both said it was comfortable and is not as stiff as the better sweater.