Smart design for dedicated runners.
As Patagonia's lightest and most breathable hard shell, the Men's Light Flyer Jacket is the perfect companion for trail running in less-than-perfect weather conditions. The 3-layer Gore-Tex Active shell supplies guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection while the upper arm air vents help you regulate body temperature. Even better, the cuffs fold out to mittens to keep your hands warm on chilly early morning runs.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active shell fabric with a DWR finish provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Slim fit and articulated sleeves allow you to run without restriction
- Zipper vents on the upper arms direct airflow towards the protected back vent to help you stay dry and comfortable
- Mesh lined stand-up collar is comfortable next to skin
- Cuff folds out to a mitten to keep hands warm on chilly days
- Low-profile drawcord hem keeps weather out and warmth in
- Waterproof pocket at center back keeps your keys or mobile device safely stowed
- Item #PAT3474
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Active Shell (3-layer), [shell] 30D nylon, DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating
- guaranteed breathable
- upper arm zips
- 1 waterproof center back
- Claimed Weight
- 9.1 oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help