Select a Size
Select a Color
Landfarer Bike Short
At home on any trail, the Landfarer Bike Shorts bring you the world-class craftsmanship we've come to expect from Patagonia, in a stretchy, breathable design that handles long days in the saddle. A low-profile elastic waistband minimizes discomfort by keeping chafing at bay, while the DWR-finish helps shed moisture should some light rain cross your path.
- Versatile, comfortable mountain biking shorts
- Stretchy, durable fabric breathes well and moves with you
- Regular fit promotes a full range of motion
- DWR finish helps deflect light precipitation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips
- Multiple pockets bring along your snacks, phone, and map
- Item #PATZ9FF
- 65% recycled nylon, 30% nylon, 5% spandex, DWR coating
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 snap-button hip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 20, 2020
It's the details that count
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 165 lbs
These are my new favorite trail/enduro shorts. While I like Patagonia stuff in general, their previous MTB shorts have been a bit more XC oriented. These tick all the boxes of things I want for aggressive riding in warm temperatures, with storage for my phone and essentials so I don't have to wear a pack. The fit is long enough to reach the tops of knees when seated, loose enough to allow free movement (and big cyclist thighs), but without a droopy crotch to snag on the saddle. The fabric is light enough to breath well here in California, but stretchy and tough enough to withstand unplanned rapid dismounts (err... crashes) or tire buzzes. Best feature is the hamstring cell phone pocket. I don't get why so few bike shorts have figured out this location, but it's the perfect spot to keep it out of the way while pedaling. The light elastic band across the back of the waist is a great balance of keeping them in place while not being too warm. The 2 lower zip pockets are surprisingly roomy but best for light items (gloves, gummies/gels, credit card). The only reason I haven't immediately bought a second pair is that I don't love the olive and "Backyard Explorer" pattern colors.