Why We Like The Patagonia Isthmus Anorak
With an old-school aesthetic and wind-proof performance, the Isthmus is our go-to pullover for windy and drizzly days. The recycled nylon shell shields us from wind gusts while the DWR finish repels sprinkles, mist, and coffee spills. It's a casual piece with a marsupial stash pocket that we slip over our heads for breezy walks, cool-weather bike rides, and windy ridgelines.
- Pullover windbreaker inspired by Patagonia's archives
- Face fabric is wind-resistant for light protection and comfort
- Durable water repellent sheds light moisture
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Recycled materials reduce reliance on virgin petroleum products
- Item #PATZAB5
- Responsible Collection
- [fabrics] bluesign®️ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR coating, [lining] 100% recycled polyester mesh
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5in
- 1 marsupial front
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 20, 2023
Best windbreaker I own
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I love the quality of this jacket it has seriously been such a game changer for me.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help