Houdini Air Jacket
When you know you can't do without light weather protection but don't want to get stuck with that clammy feeling that can often accompany active pursuits while wearing a shell jacket, throw on the Patagonia Houdini Air Jacket for an ideal balance between breathable comfort and wind-and-water resistant protection. Finding itself in between Patagonia's soft and breathable Airshed jacket and the more robust Houdini jacket, this lightweight shell provides the best of both worlds with weather-resistant protection and a comfortable internal climate.
The nylon double weave fabric blocks the wind on blustery summits, while the textured backing construction promotes greater airflow than that of a standard shell design. It's also got a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that resists drizzling rain and other light precipitation, helping to keep you dry while you push for cover in case the weather turns even more. When that proves to be a false alarm and the wind dies down, you can stuff it down small into its own chest pocket, stow it in a pack or on a harness, and continue along your way.
- Ultralight and breathable jacket with weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight double weave fabric blocks the wind on trail adventures
- Texturized backer promotes greater airflow while you're working hard
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation to keep you out there
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket to bring along on any adventure
- Hood adjust with one pull for quick and convenient coverage
- Reflective chest logo boosts visibility in low light
- Item #PAT02SM
- Q & A
Houdini with less
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
The all new Houdini Air.