Go For Warm.
From a chilly excursion to the zoo to see the holiday lights to weekend camping trips in the mountains, keep your little lady cozy in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket. Patagonia's warmest jacket for babies, this jacket is filled with lofty down insulation to trap heat without weighing her down. A durable wind- and water-resistant shell protects her from winter winds and light snow flurries. When the cold feels relentless, pull the insulated hood over her head and zip the jacket up so the chill doesn't sneak in as she experiences the world around her.
- Patagonia's warmest jacket for your little lady
- Traceable Down insulation is light and warm
- Polyester shell for durability and weather-resistance
- Insulated 3-panel hood for additional protection
- Elastic binding at hem, cuffs, and hood seals out chill
- Item #PAT024C