The no-duck pluck.
The Patagonia Boys' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket has a lifetime guarantee, and your son is going to test that policy. He is a human rocket on skis, a monster on a snowboard, a sledding speed demon, and that's all before 10:00 a.m. Made from DWR-treated mini-ripstop nylon, this jacket sheds light snow and deflects wind. Lightweight 600-fill duck down insulation keeps your little man warm and keeps this jacket super-light.
The sweater part of this jacket's title indicates that this works as a perfect midlayer under a waterproof shell for cold and stormy days on the mountain, and the jacket part means he can zip this up as a top layer for sunny days in the backyard. Two zippered hand-warmer pockets will hold a baggie with snacks or his mittens. An internal pocket doubles as a stuff sack so you can pack the jacket for travel.
- A light, hi-loft down jacket for ski/ride, travel, class
- Internal pocket doubles as travel stuff sack—so pack it down
- Mini-ripstop durable against abrasion and tearing
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation, snowfall
- Traceable down ethically sourced, tracked through production
- 3-panel hood beats back the chill, wind and snow
- Pockets zips have reflective webbing for better visibility
- Hand-me down ID label for generations of use
- Item #PAT026F