Weather the Winter.
A hand-knit bunting courtesy of friends or family sure is nice, but the Patagonia Hi-Loft Infant Boys' Down Sweater Bunting takes warmth, comfort, and simplicity to the next level. The 20D polyester fabric is finished with a water-resistant DWR coating and filled with fully traceable 600-fill duck down to keep your munchkin warm and dry. Meanwhile, the fleece-lined hood and fold-over hand and foot covers prevent their little fingers and toes from getting chilly. Best of all the, this bunting has dual front zippers that make getting it on and off a piece of cake, so you can forget about those diaper time maladies.
- Keep your growing tot warm with this bunting
- Traceable down is consciously acquired and maintains warmth
- Three panel hood is endowed with high pile fleece
- Full-length zippers feature internal wind flaps
- Generous length maintains defense regardless of age
- Item #PAT023Z
- Q & A
For those super super cold days
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
These are amazing!