A comfortable climber is a hampi climber.
You want to stay cool on the wall, but bunched up shorts under your harness are anything but comfortable. The Women's Patagonia Hampi Rock Pant is an easy way to stay pleasantly cool on a sunny multi-pitch or stuffy gym without sacrificing comfort or modesty, and the hemp-polyester blend is lightweight and breathable without sacrificing durability, so you can take it up a rough crack or two. The pockets and waistband are designed for barely-there comfort beneath your climbing harness, articulated knees give you on-the-wall mobility, and the elastic cuffs are easy to pull up when you need extra ventilation.
- Lightweight climbing pants for warm crags or stuffy gyms
- Hemp blend offers breathable comfort that's abrasion resistant
- Articulated patterning promotes optimal climbing comfort
- High stretch waistband lies flat and comfortable beneath harness
- Elastic cuffs offer a low-bulk view of your foot placement
- Internal envelope stash in right pockets keeps your keys secure
- Patagonia designs their clothing with eco-friendly construction
- Item #PAT02AQ
- Q & A
Cool pants for the right body
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 124lbs
I really wish I could have kept these, but the fit just wasn't right. They are obviously a great quality and design - stretchy, flowy without being baggy, and the waistband lays nice and flat. I purchased an XS and a S to try on. The XS was a bit too tight and definitely too short and the S as perfect EXCEPT for in the waist. I had a huge space in the waist when I bent over, or lifted my legs to mime a climbing motion. I loved them so much otherwise that I thought about having them taken in, but I decided to return them.
All in all, I'd say give these a try. If you have more hips they might fit you perfectly and become your next favorite pair of climbing pants!