Push to the summit.
The wind is howling, the snow is swirling, and yet, you keep pressing onwards and upwards to the summit thanks to the Patagonia Galvanized Jacket. Fortified for winter's worst, the 3-layer, waterproof, breathable H2No Performance Shell repels water, snow, and wind, while the jersey knit backer wicks sweat to keep you dry and warm in mountainous terrain. When the sweat starts really running on a strenuous ascent, open the underarm zips to dump excessive heat.
Covering all aspects of comfort, not just temperature control, an engineered pattern that eliminates seams from the shoulders and back gives you unprecedented freedom of movement when lifting that ice-ax or reaching for your next hold. With that ice ax in hand, you can easily adjust both the helmet-compatible hood and hem with the other hand. You can even grab snacks on the fly with convenient, watertight, high hand pockets without stopping the expedition to take off a pack or harness.
- Explore tough alpine terrain with unrestricted movement
- H2No Performance Shell protects from water and wind
- Stretchy, breathable material aids in freedom of movement
- Seamless shoulders and back provide zero abrasion points
- Watertight underarm zips allow for heat dumps on ascents
- Helmet compatible hood adjusts with ease
- Patagonia is dedicated to producing eco-friendly products
- Item #PAT02II