Warmth and a stellar fit.
The Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Full-Zip Fleece Jacket feels warm and cozy while you run errands about town, take the kids to the park, or enjoy a leisurely walk down by the river. And thanks to this fleece's slim fit, you won't feel like you're frumping around in a huge blanket, either.
- A warm fleece for casual and cold-weather activity
- Polartec fleece made from partially recycled material
- Stand-up collar is double-layered for added warmth
- Princess seams add feminine aesthetic to cut
- Chest pocket holds cards, keys, and essentials
- Item #PAT01Y5
- Q & A
Snug as a bug
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
This is my new go to jacket and haven't taken it off since I received it. It was surprisingly warm and I find myself grabbing for a t-shirt and this jacket in 20-40 degree weather. It stands up against the wind and when the chill factor is high I just throw on a vest for perfect comfort. It can be a little warm for indoors or anything over 50. My only complaint is that the arms are a little short, hitting just above my wrist bone, to be fair, I have very long arms.
I bought one as a gift and it was a hit!