You never know when a casual stroll around town will turn into a casual bike or hike, so stay prepared for it all with the stylish yet functional Patagonia Fleetwith Skort. It's made with lightweight and stretchy fabrics to offer mobility for any activity, and balances athletic and everyday comfort with its stylish shell and stretchy inner shorts. The faux-wrap front and side-slit allow for a full range of motion when you're hitting the trails, and the adjustable drawcord waist lets you find the perfect fit. This skort is also treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to shed light rain on drizzly days and dry quickly if you decide to take a spontaneous dip along your trail travels.
- Stylish everyday skort for adventures in town or on the trail
- Lightweight outer shell offers stretch and style
- Stretchy inner shorts provide comfort and an athletic feel
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you customize your fit
- Faux-wrap front with slit allows for greater mobility as you hike
- DWR coating sheds water to keep you dry in light rain
- Zippered drop in pockets provide secure storage for everyday items
- Concealed security pocket will keep cash and keys tucked away
- Item #PAT02AX
- Q & A
Super comfortable skort
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
I bought this skort for golf. The length is great (mid-thigh on me) and the fabric is nice and stretchy. Looking at the skort you can't really tell there are shorts underneath. I would say the fit is pretty true to size. I wear a medium in most outdoor brands and this one fit perfectly.