Select style & size:Select options
What more could you need?
Pull your Patagonia Fitz Roy Scope LoPro Trucker Hat on over that messy mop of hair and hit the open road with your throwback playlist and a generous stash of buffalo jerky—you may not have a destination in mind just yet, but through choruses band lyrics and bites of dried meat, it won't be long before you settle on a new home.
- A trucker hat for the road to adventure
- Snapback design is easy to adjust
- Mesh back ventilates on hot days
- Rep the iconic Fitz Roy logo Patagonia is known for
- Item #PAT027E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have bought several trucker-style Patagonia hats in the past couple years and prefer a low or mid crown. The Fitz Roy Scope LoPro hat in low crown with an awesome logo stitched into the crown, not a patch. And I like the Drifter grey and dark blue colors. My only negative remark is the mesh area is huge. Having short hair the hat looks "baggy".