May the adventures never end.
Saddle up for all day adventures with the Patagonia Endless Ride Liner Shorts for Women. These breathable liners give you just the support you need for banging out serious miles, with a multi-density 3-layer chamois pad made in Italy. The pad pairs high-density foam that soaks up vibrations, with lighter weight foams for cushion, and a design that caters specifically to women, contouring to our anatomy to relieve pressure where needed, and cushion our sit bones for hours of comfort in the saddle.
The Endless Ride liner shorts are constructed with a sturdy, but stretchy body that moves underneath your baggies with ease, and feature mesh paneling along the sides of the legs to make sure your skin can breathe, even on the toughest and most strenuous climbs. The waistband is low profile, with a folded band akin to yoga wear for comfort, and loops that allow the liner to be connected to Patagonia's Dirt Craft and Dirt Roamer bike shorts. The hem on bottom uses a soft silicone leg gripper, keeping the shorts locked into place to reduce slipping and chaffing.
- Supportive liner for adventures beyond the local trails
- 3D Italian chamois cushions your sit bones
- Women's specific pad contours and relieves pressure
- Mesh side panels increase breathability and comfort
- Stretchy construction moves with you as you pedal
- Shorts lock into place with silicone grippers at hem
- Low-profile waistband can connect with some Patagonia shorts
- Item #PAT02AE
- Q & A
My Go-To Liner for My MTB Rides
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 146lbs
I was looking for a quality, GREAT FITTING, breathable liner short that wasn't overboard with too much padding, just the right amount. Nailed it on all counts and happy with this purchase.