Why We Like the Dual Aspect Jacket
Versatile and highly technical, the Dual Aspect Jacket works just as hard as we do while tackling technical pitches or demanding alpine treks. Sturdy ripstop fabric and the 3-layer construction shield us from harsh winds and rain, with a helmet-compatible hood that helps keeps us dry in wet conditions.
- Technical shell suited for alpine pursuits in harsh conditions
- 3-layer H₂No Performance membrane protects against wind and rain
- Structured hood repels precipitation while keeping peripherals clear
- 2-way zipper allows for free movement during steep ascents
- Zippered pockets include storm flaps to keep essentials secure and dry
- Underarm vents help expel excess heat when temperatures rise
- Item #PATZ9TW
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR coating, slick jersey backer
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible
- 2 high handwarmer, zippered chest with storm flaps
- 2-way underarm vents
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb
- hiking, backpacking, alpine climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 19, 2021
Mixed feelings now
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
Bought a large to be able to throw a lot or a little under it. Fits very well and has good adjustments. Doesn't look bad with just a tee shirt and flannel under or loaded up with a base layer mid layer sweater and puffy under. Sleeves are a touch long as you'll see in some online reviews but manageable. Edit: finally used this for skiing. Not sure how I feel about it anymore. The material is very scratchy. See in the picture with the model how it zips right up to a 6'2" guys nose? It's too much, theres nothing helpful about zipping to your eyeballs, it just gets in the way. The real problem there is twofold - 1. there is absolutely nothing on the inside in that area, it really needs a patch of fleece/felt to not be so abrasive on your skin. I am a grappler who used to having their face pushed across rough mat and it still bothered me. 2. there is insane condensation build up inside the face part when you zip it up. Do you enjoy your face being wet from your own exhaust? The fit and look are great. Quality is great. The sleeves really are too long and the cut of the skirt is long. There is no powder skirt, which is fine and I knew but went with anyways because I switched to bibs - I just wanted to make sure people knew. This is not an ideal shell for skiing and layering under. It's not advertised as a ski shell, but many people will want to use it for that besides just a rain coat. I guess if you're 6'3" and want a hardcore rain jacket it's perfect.
November 21, 2021
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This jacket has a sleek design and keep you nice and warm. The zipper is placed a little higher to help protect your neck and face from the wind.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help