Why We Like The Downdrift Parka
Even when the sun is shining, winter weather can be harsh, but in the lightweight Downdrift Parka, the frigid air can't stop us. While we're walking our pups and holiday shopping, this coat's lofty down fill ensures premium warmth. The water-repellent shell keeps moisture wicked away when we're strolling downtown or brushing past snowy foliage.
- Toasty down parka offers premium warmth all winter long
- Lightweight nylon faille with water-repellancy for gloomy weather
- NetPlus fabric reduces ocean plastic by repurposing fishing nets
- Recycled 600-fill insulation from reclaimed down products
- Hood with snap closure locks in heat on frigid outings
- Regular fit ideal for lots of layers without feeling bulky
- Item #PATZ9RF
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] NetPlus (100% recycled nylon from fishing nets), PFC-free DWR coating, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating
- 600-fill 100% recycled down
- Center Back Length
- [small] 35in
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2lb 4.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help