Happy Baby Equals Happy You.
An unhappy baby, well, they're quick to let you know that they're very displeased, especially when they're uncomfortable and cold. So stay proactive and keep your little tadpole warm with a little help from the Patagonia Infant Girls' Down Sweater. Much like the adult version, the Infant Down Sweater features a durable polyester exterior, complete with DWR treatment, for defense against wind and light moisture. Meanwhile, the 600-fill down insulation provides lofted warmth, and it's a part of Patagonia's Traceable Down initiative, meaning the insulation is never gleaned from animals that have been live-plucked or force fed. So you and your little one can feel good about, well, feeling good.
- Keep your little one cozy with this jacket
- Durable exterior fends off winds and weather
- DWR treatment keeps moisture at bay
- 600-fill down insulation maintains warmth
- Hand-me-down label is included
- Item #PAT024J