Layer It Up or Wear It On Its Own.
From snowy romps with pals to crispy-cool days on the ski hill, the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater provides your growing gal with the same dependable warmth as the adult-sized Down Sweater offers you. Chocked-full of 600-fill Traceable Down, this full-zip jacket is designed to assure ample and adaptive warmth, even when the temperatures are more cool than comfortable. And since the down insulation is a part of Patagonia's Traceable Down initiative, this means that the insulation never comes from animals that are live-plucked or force-fed. Meanwhile, the polyester ripstop fabric is durable enough to handle her rough-and-tumble play with her furry, four-legged friends, and it repels snow so she won't be soaking wet when she comes in for hot cocoa at the end of the day.
- A versatile, cool weather staple for your growing gal
- Durable polyester exterior fends off wind
- Fabrics are bluesign approved
- DWR treatment safeguards from light moisture
- 600-fill down provides dependable warmth
- Zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite
- Drawcord hem helps seal out cold drafts
- Jacket can be easily layered underneath a waterproof shell
- Item #PAT025R