Teach 'Em Well.
While the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater might set Junior's standard a bit high for future jackets, you can, in the very least, trust that he'll make good decisions when it comes to purchases down the road. Not only is the Down Sweater versatile enough to handle recess at school, but it's adaptive enough to be layered underneath a waterproof shell when the weekend calls for time spent at ski school.
More specifically, the jacket is equipped with 600-fill down insulation, assuring ample warmth whether he's playing outside with the dog or waiting for the school bus at the end of the driveway. Additionally, the insulation is a part of Patagonia's Traceable Down initiative, meaning the down is gleaned from animals that are never live-plucked or force-fed. And, not to mention, the durable polyester exterior fends off light moisture and winds alike, while the zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite for chilly digits.
- A jacket that's highly versatile and cozy
- Durable polyester exterior fends off wind
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- DWR treatment safeguards from light moisture
- 600-fill down provides dependable warmth
- Zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite
- Drawcord hem helps seal out cold drafts
- Jacket can be easily layered underneath a waterproof shell
- Item #PAT026H