Your kid probably doesn't think too much about what's going to make the best midlayer when he ventures outside for a day of sledding, skiing, or snowboarding. The good news is he doesn't have to—and neither do you—when he suits up in the Patagonia Boys' Down Hybrid Jacket. Part fleece, part down puffy, the Down Hybrid combines the superior warmth and compressibility of down with the breathability and stretch of fleece.
The torso, back, and shoulders are filled with down from birds that were never force-fed or live-plucked for warmth in his core where he needs it most, and the lower torso, underarms, and cuffs are composed of a jersey-faced fleece for breathable stretch that helps him stay comfortable and mobile. This combination of down and fleece keeps him warm when he's sitting on the chairlift and and cool when he's hiking back up to the top of the local sledding hill. Apart from being an excellent midlayer, this jacket also has classic Patagonia style, making it a great standalone during cold and clear days in town and at school.
- Warmth and flex for cold weather activities
- Down insulation is lightweight, warm, and highly compressible
- Fleece panels enhance breathability and flexibility
- DWR finish wards off light snow and rain
- Traceable down comes from ducks that were never live-plucked or force-fed
- Item #PAT026J