Dirt Roamer Jacket
Shoulder season singletrack rides usually include a fickle mix of sweating up climbs and shivering down descents. So, bridge the gap with the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Jacket for light, stretchy, and super-breathable protection against the elements on your bike when the weather's hard to pin down. Patagonia bonded a soft, comfortable polyester circular-knit backer with a nylon face, and finished it with a DWR treatment, to give you a plush fit and feel that's bolstered by water-and wind-resistance where you need it. The fixed hood has an easy, single-pull adjustment for good peripheral vision as the weather changes, and can be put away via a loop and hook that rolls it and stows. Speaking of stowing, this jacket's compact design allows it to be packed down and stashed in the rear pocket for easy storage when the weather lets up.
- Lightweight, stretchy, and breathable mountain biking jacket
- Poly construction moves with you and sheds light precipitation
- Slim fit keeps your range of motion open
- Hood is adjustable with a single-pull cord for easy customization
- Multiple pockets stash small items and even the jacket itself
- Item #PAT02SR