Memorial Day Sale Extended!
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
Dirt Roamer 20L Pack
Why We Like The Patagonia Dirt Roamer 20L Pack
The Patagonia Dirt Roamer 20L Pack is built for big rides or bad weather. Made with rugged recycled nylon that's coated with polyurethane for added abrasion-resistance and weather-resistance, the pack can handle a lifetime of abuse, but it won't take that out on us. Quite the opposite, the monomesh backpanel is breathable and won't absorb water while the Regularator airmesh maximizes breathability through the hip belt and shoulder straps to regulate our temperature as we're tearing up single track or grinding through gravelly forest service roads. The Dirt Roamer is available in two sizes and comes with a 2-liter Hydrapak reservoir to keep us hydrated.
- Burly biking day pack
- PU coating adds abrasion-resistance and weather resistance
- Durable water repellent sheds moisture without harmful PFCs
- 20L capacity to carry layers, lunch, tubes, and tools
- Dedicated hydration sleeve comes with 2L HydraPak reservoir
- Top compression straps to manage load or attach a helmet
- Internal key clip to keep our keys safe
- Adjustable hip belt and sternum strap for a secure fit
- Item #PATZA0J