Meet in the middle.
You know the dilemma: you're sweltering with your technical shell on, but as soon as you take it off, the brisk wind has you shivering in your baselayer. Split the difference between fleece and shell with the Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Hybrid Hooded Fleece Jacket.
Its DWR-treated ripstop front panel protects your core from biting breezes and repels rain, while Polartec Power Stretch fleece throughout the rest of the jacket offers flex and breathability so you stay cool and mobile. Flat seam stitching offers a smooth, chafe-free feel, and it reduces bulk for a better fit when the weather actually gets harsh enough to layer the Crosstrek Hybrid under a shell. It also has a streamlined hood that can be worn under a helmet when venturing into technical alpine terrain.
- Hybrid fleece for active performance in harsh weather
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece is warm, wicking, and flexible
- DWR-treated ripstop front panel blocks wind and rain
- Flat seam stitching offers smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Zippered pockets secure daily essentials
- Thumb loops keep sleeves from riding up
- Fabric is certified as bluesign-approved
- Item #PAT020A
- Q & A
More sweatshirt less jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 220lbs
The fit and look of the item was spot on but I thought it would be bulkier/heavier. Was very surprised at how thin and light it was. Could not use as a jacket and is definitely more of a sweatshirt. Looked great on my boyfriend who is 6’5” and 220lbs: long arms and good length. Just too lightweight.
This or the Arcteryx fortez hoody just curious they seem about the same what’s gonna be the better of the two as far as quality and durability