A fleece for any occasion.
Whether you're taking in the brilliant fall foliage of the Blue Ridge Mountains, carving turns in the Cascades, or enjoying the sights of the Windy City, the Patagonia Men's Crosstrek Hooded Fleece Jacket is ready to tag along. It delivers a combination of active performance, cozy comfort, and low-key style that's ideal for hitting the trails in fall, layering up for the mountain in winter, or going out on the town on crisp spring nights.
Polartec Power Stretch fabric won't restrict your movements when you're conquering tough hikes, and flat seam stitching reduces bulk and chafing for greater comfort when wearing it under a shell while skiing. The cuffs slide up easily over your forearms when climbing, while thumb loops keep them down when you're bracing for a brisk breeze. Zippered pockets secure trail snacks and daily essentials alike, and the relaxed hood slides easily over your head when the wind starts to bite your ears. Basically, if it's chilly outside, you'll find yourself in the Crosstrek.
- Versatile fleece for layering or stand-alone wear
- Polartec Power Stretch is wwarm, wicking, and flexible
- Flat seam stitching offers smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Zippered pockets secure daily essentials
- Thumb loops keep sleeves from riding up
- Relaxed hood allows easy on and off
- Fabric is certified as bluesign-approved
- Item #PAT020B
- Q & A
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
Great jacket, nice and comfy for lounging around the house on a cold night or wearing out.