As Patagonia's most technical hiking pant, the Women's Crestview Pant is designed to hold up to long days on demanding trails. The stretchy fabric moves with you as you make your way up steep switchbacks and hop over boulders, and has a water-repellent treatment to fend off moisture should you get caught in an unexpected drizzle, or sit on a damp log for lunch. A zippered cuff gusset fits over your spring hiking boots or your heavy-duty winter boots alike, and reinforced scuff guards at the ankles prevent tears and abrasions from brambles, rocks, and the inside of your boots.
- Technical hiking pant for the most demanding days on the trail
- Durable, stretchy fabric moves with you for uncompromised comfort
- Fabric is water-resistant to repel light moisture
- Zippered cuff gussets fit over different boot sizes
- Zippered pockets accommodate trail essentials
- Scuff guards at the ankles enhance durability against branches and rocks
- Item #PAT02JY