Weather As Usual.
When the forecast calls for rain for the next seven days, make sure you reach for the Patagonia Women's Cloud Ridge Jacket. Designed to combat impromptu rain storms or the usual wet weather that your region endures, the Cloud Ridge offers reliable waterproof protection with an eco-friendly twist.
The Cloud Ridge features Patagonia's H2No waterproof design, which consists of a recycled polyester fabric and recyclable polyester backer and barrier, in turn contributing to the Cloud Ridge's thoughtful construction. Additionally, the polyester backer and barrier provides next-to-skin comfort in balmy, wet conditions, so you feel less clammy and more comfortable during aerobic activities. The hood is stowable, adjustable, and helmet-compatible should your adventures become elevated in nature. Meanwhile, the weather-resistant front zipper touts an internal storm flap for added protection, and the harness- and pack-compatible hand pockets are mesh-backed, thus doubling as ventilation for on-the-go temperature regulation—simply unzip the pockets and release the excess body heat.
- An eco-friendly rain shell that combats wet weather
- Three-layer H2No shell with DWR is waterproof and breathable
- Microfleece lined collar is soft and comfortable
- Pockets are pack- and harness-compatible for convenience
- Hand pockets double as vents for extra ventilation
- Hood is adjustable, stowable, and helmet-compatible
- Stuff sack is included for convenient carrying
- Patagonia builds clothing that is equipped for multi-sport adventures
- Item #PAT01PW