Why We Like The Patagonia Classic Synchilla Fleece Jacket
From morning commutes to lunchtime treks, the Patagonia Classic Synchilla Fleece Jacket keeps us feeling cozy and looking dapper. The soft double-sided material holds in heat to combat chilly temps, while the fibers' finish fights pilling, and the hardwearing contrast trim ensures this layer holds its shape.
- Everyday fleece jacket built with recycled materials
- Stand-up collar keeps cold winds off your neck
- Set-in sleeves boost longevity and pack-wearing comfort
- Elastic binding at hem, neck, and cuffs to seal out drafts
- Zippered chest pocket secures your keys and cards
- Side pockets offer your hands refuge
- Item #PATZA39
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece, anti-pilling treatment, [chest pocket, trim] 100% nylon plain weave, [pocket bags] 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- 2 hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.3oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help