City Storm Rain Parka
Get mountain-ready waterproofing in a stylish, urban-friendly package with this durable rain parka. Outfitted with a Gore-Tex membrane for best-in-class protection and breathability, it'll keep you dry and comfortable as you traverse wet city sidewalks. It's even got a removable hood that lets you switch up your style when the rain is gone but cool winds aren't.
- Durable and waterproof parka for rainy days in the city
- Gore-Tex fabric offers reliable waterproofing and high breathability
- Removable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- DWR coating beads off moisture to help you feel light and dry
- Extended length offers extra protection from wind and rain
- Minimalist design provides easy-wearing style around town
- Item #PATZ9EP
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, [face fabric] recycled nylon, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 33in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb .5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2020
Great style, but no liner?
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 215 lbs
I wear a 44R suit and fit patagonia L in shirts, XL in jackets of all styles. I'm a big patagonia fan because I appreciate their styling, color choices, and clothing that can be easily worn on the trail or around town. This rain parka is no exception, and great for rainy days in the city. However, the rain parka is rather expensive for a mid length parka without any insulation liner. I wear my nano puff as a mid layer during the winter. I find the hood, although adjustable, is rather small, and I'd prefer to have it zip into the collar instead of having to remove and stow it in my pocket. This is better priced at $350 to compare with other brands or wait for a sale.
August 8, 2020
Yeah this price is insane. It looks great, but damn $500?