Apart from having a very unique name, the Chacabuco Backpack is Patagonia's largest daypack for those who can't leave gear behind. This big backpack boasts two generous main compartments, one with a padded sleeve for most 17-inch laptops. The padded sleeve also doubles as an insulated sleeve for reservoirs thanks to the integrated tube port. Breathable, padded mesh makes sure the back panel and shoulder straps are comfy on or off the trail.
Patagonia made the Chacabuco out of a highly durable recycled polyester with a DWR coating for superior water-resistance. This pack also features a zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials, small pockets for sunglasses and car keys, stretch-woven pockets for water bottles, and shock cords for bulky items like an extra layer.
- Everyday backpack built for trails and sidewalks
- Large capacity suitable for a day's worth of adventures
- Internal laptop sleeve with padded protection
- Padded mesh lines the back panel and shoulder straps for comfort
- DWR-treated fabrication for weather protection
- Item #PAT023C