Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt
What do you do when it's too cold to run in a short sleeve, but too hot to run in a long sleeve? Well you don't stay on the couch, that's for sure. Just throw on the Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt and you'll have the perfect balance of breathability and coverage for those in-between weather runs. Specifically designed to perform in warmer conditions, Capilene Cool Lightweight offers lots of breathability and enhanced moisture wicking that'll make it easy to wear a long-sleeve in mild temps. It's got a special miDori bioSoft treatment that enhances its wicking properties and prolongs its softness and next-to-skin comfort over time. Meanwhile, set-in sleeves and a slight drop-tail ensure easy movement and full coverage while you run, and Polygiene anti-odor technology works to keep your shirt fresh after even the longest runs.
- Ultralight long-sleeve that won't overheat in warmer weather
- Capilene Cool breathes well and wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Set-in sleeves offer easier movement as you run
- Slight drop tail maintains coverage through your running motion
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk between washes
- miDori bioSoft treatment enhances wicking power and softness
- Item #PAT02T5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Lightweight, super stretchy, slim fit, and is really breathable.