Capilene Air Hooded Top
Before you head out to hit the slopes, go for a snowshoe, or head for winter camp, layer up with the Patagonia Capilene Air Hooded Top. The airy wool blend wicks away moisture as your heart rate rises, and the natural odor resistant properties of the Merino wool will keep you fresh the whole day on the slopes. You'll have total freedom of movement as you pole plant thanks to the seamless 3D construction and the soft stretchy material. The seamless construction also ensures you'll be chafe free as you move around in the mountains. On particularly cold days, the high collar hood with anatomical shaping can be pulled up under your helmet or beanie for extra warmth.
- Wool blend hooded baselayer for warmth during winter activities
- Material wicks moisture and dries quickly for thermal regulation
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafe for extended comfort
- Fabric is soft against the skin and moves with the body
- Anatomical hood fits well under a helmet for additional coverage
- Elastic knit at cuffs and hem provide comfort over extended use
- Patagonia constructs their pieces with eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02K1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
If you're looking for something to wear on an epic and then to a fancy dinner afterwards, this is the thing!
I purchased this about a month ago and didn't take it off for a week. It regulates temperature very well and hasn't started smelling. The material made me nervous that it would snag on things but it got stuck to some Velcro and there are no snags!!
I typically am between a large and a medium. For layering purposes I went with a medium, it fits slim.
Overall I am very stoked about when I get to put this on. It is comfortable and durable and it has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product.