Capilene Midweight Set
Picture this—music quietly plays as your little one scoots across the floor in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Capilene Midweight Set, meanwhile outside, snow falls, covering the pines in a fine, white dusting. Made with an eco-friendly, blended fabric and a soft, sueded back, this set is quick to dry when she spills her sippy cup. A Polygiene permanent odor control ensures it won't pick up that musky dog smell when she cuddles up for an afternoon nap with her furry best friend. Additionally, the top is designed with overlapping shoulders for easy on and off, and fold-over mitts on the sleeves help keep her hands warm during nap time. The bottoms feature a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room. Knee patches increase durability and comfort as she learns to crawl.
- A versatile two-piece baselayer set for infants
- Recycled polyester is eco-friendly and wicks away moisture
- Lap shoulders offer easy-on-and-off
- Fold-over mitts keep hands warm
- Gusseted seat accommodates extra diaper room
- Knee patches provides padding and durability
- Item #PAT01GA
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Claimed Weight
- 4.4 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help