Why We Like The Box Quilted Hooded Jacket
When our city turns white, we zip into Patagonia's Box Quilted Hooded Jacket before heading downtown. The rugged build holds strong against everyday wear, while the winter-ready features stop bitter temps from slicing through and swirling flakes from soaking in.
- Toasty bomber style puffy jacket for wintry commutes
- Recycled ripstop material for lightweight durability
- Box baffles eliminate cold spots and fill shift
- Water-repellent finish repels light precipitation
- Synthetic fill insulates even when wet
- Ribbed cuffs and hem keep the warmth trapped in
- Fixed hood with drawstring helps cinch out the cold
- Item #PATZA1M
- [face fabric] 30D NetPlus (100% post-consumer recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- 100g Thermogreen (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- fixed, 3-panel, drawcord
- 2 hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 18, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I Love it. High quality jacket that keeps you fairly warm from 35 degrees and up when wearing an additional layer. I ordered a large and it allows for additional layering. It is very comfortable to wear and just what I was hoping for. I would really have to struggle to find fault with this jacket. Plus it is a dress up from wearing a tradional hoody sweatshirt.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help