Why We Like The Patagonia Black Hole MLC Cube
From saddle bags to duffel bags, the Patagonia Black Hole MLC Cube helps us keep our load organized. We can manipulate the volume using the roll-top closure and keep our smaller items from getting buried by zipping them inside the lower compartment. Whether we're pedaling or flying to our final destination, the post-consumer and post-industrial recycled materials reduce environmental impact while protecting our gear from rough handling and external moisture.
- Large packing cube for all your adventures
- 12L capacity for organizing larger items
- Recycled ripstop provides lightweight durability
- Coated recycled lining for easy spill clean-up
- Recycled laminate for eco-friendly water-resistance
- Roll-top closure can compress and expand volume
- Bottom zip compartment for stashing smaller items
- Sized to fit snug inside Patagonia's MLC bags
- Item #PATZA4T
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 300D 100% post-consumer recycled polyester ripstop, post-industrial recycled TPU laminate, [lining] 200D 100% recycled polyester, PU coating
- 12L (732cu in)
- 13.3 x 16.9 x 2.3in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 24, 2024
- I've put it through the wringer
I use these to travel to far away places and these are great as you can roll down to remove the air and there's only one zipper that can go wrong but as with all patagonia you really are getting what you pay for.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help