Select a Size
Select a Color
Better Sweater Fleece Vest
Pair the Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Vest with a hot drink after a cold powder day and you'll be set to kick back and let your tired muscles relax as you recap the day at your favorite post-ski hang. Patagonia crafted this vest from its Better Sweater material, which consists of a sweater-knit face and soft, fleecy soft interior for warmth and comfort.
Due to it comfort-first design the Better Sweater makes an ideal companion for around-town wear, but that's not to say its uses are limited to the confines of city streets and mountain towns. In fact, Patagonia equipped the vest with offset shoulder seams to keep the vest comfortable when wearing it with a backpack, and it gave the vest a flat-seam construction to reduce bulk and minimize chafing when worn on its own or layered under a shell on the mountain.
- An all arounder for everyday wear in town and in the backcountry
- Sweater-knit fleece exterior dyed with low-impact practices
- Soft and fleecy interior increases warmth and comfort
- Elastic bound armholes and hem help to retain body heat
- Flat-seam construction minimizes bulk and reduces chafing
- Offset shoulder seams ensure comfort when wearing a backpack
- Patagonia's regular fit is neither slim or oversized
- Item #PAT00WX
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- polyester fleece
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2018
I’m 5’11 and weigh 150 what size would fit me ?
October 23, 2018
A M should fit well if you like a true fit, if you need something a little looser get a L.