Fend Off Chilly Weather.
Before you nestle your little one into the stroller for a chilly afternoon jog, be sure to bundle her up in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Baby Reversible Synchilla Hat. Made of soft fleece, this hat keeps her head and ears warm as you work up a sweat. A double layer of microfleece on the bottom half, combined with a two snap chin closure, provides warmth over her ears and ensures the hat stays put until you come in from the cold.
- A cozy, reversible hat to fend off chilly temperatures
- Fleece construction for softness and warmth
- Four-panel crown construction provides a stay-put fit
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk
- Two snap chin-flap closure assures a secure fit
- Item #PAT01H5
- [print] 100% polyester double-faced fleece, [solid] recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help